Wednesday, May 9, 2007

On the Road Again

It was up early this morning so that Ivan, my landlord, could give me a ride to the bus station. We barely made it for the earliest bus - he talked to the bus driver so I had time to go buy the ticket and hop on. And away we went, back north to Split.

So now I'm in Split, waiting for the 2 pm boat to Hvar Town. Not really sure how I'm getting back here tomorrow but I'm sure it'll be fine!

I'd post pictures, but once again I'm at an internet cafe that doesn't have the capability for that... sorry!

3 comments:

CrustyBill said...

Cool. Pays to know the right people.

CrustyBill said...

Yo! Hopefully you made it to Hvar! looks like a loooong ferry ride when I looked on Google Earth!

polkagrl said...

The boat ride was only one hour on the speedboat. Back to Split today will be longer as it's on a car ferry, which goes slower.