Friday, May 11, 2007

19 hours - home at last!

After leaving the hotel at 10 pm Chicago time on Thursday, I got home today (Friday) at 5 pm. I'm kinda tired. :-)

But all of the flights went well, no delays or anything. When I got my boarding pass in Frankfurt for the flight to Chicago, I asked for a not middle seat, or at least one in a short row. The agent said she only had 3 seats left (!) but after some typing, said she put me in a short row middle seat - in Economy Plus, which hs more leg room. And boy, did I appreciate it! The flight seemed sooo long.

So now I'm home with a very happy kitty -- and lots of unpacking!

3 comments:

Margie Br said...

Welcome home.

Margie Br said...

Food looks slightly exotic.. but I have no doubts it was delicious. Now get used to burgers... Cats wander around like in Poland in the rural areas. Can't wait for more stories.

CrustyBill said...

Looks like you had some delicious eats! Seems my mobile posts didnt stick... but that was basically my comments just read and repeat!